Handmade Planner Kits - Planner Stickers

Hello there. It's my first DIY blog post.

Recently, I've been obsessed with DIY planner stickers. In this blog post, I would like to share how I create my own planner stickers using washi tapes. 




This DIY is inspired by Drop Around x Classiky: Dot/ Doughnut Stickers.



Let's get started !

These are the materials you needed for making the planner stickers :



I chose to use this Geometry Washi Tape that I got from Online Stationery Store Appreciatowashiland !

Step 1 : Stick the washi tape on the sticker paper that we prepared earlier.
Step 2 : Cut the strips of washi tape out.


Step 3 : Use the shape puncher according to the shape of stickers we wish to create. I used the circle and hexagon puncher to make this stickers.


Ta-da ! Here are a few stickers made in the shape of circle and hexagon.


This is how I use these planner stickers on my journal.


Peel it off from the sticker paper and use it as a sticker.




Now it's time to create your own planner stickers and never stop playing with different washi tapes !



Create with the heart; build with the mind.
 - Criss Jami


Enjoy reading and never stop creating !

Loves, 
Mocy Girl



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLAN WITH ME | March 2019 Bullet Journal Setup " So March Love"

MY FAVOURITE STATIONERY, ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES

18 WEEKLY SPREAD Ideas in Bullet Journal