MY FAVOURITE STATIONERY, ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES

Hey Love,
You guys know how much I love stationery, stickers and washi tapes. 
Therefore, I would like to share all my favourite stationery, art and craft supplies with you.





















Source : Taobao Website








Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
Zebra Sarasa Clip Brown Pen
Faber Castle Artline 200 Black Pen
Sakura Water Brush 
Pentel Aquash Water Brush
from Popular Book Store


Source : Stickeriffic 



Here's the video version on YouTube.

I really hope you enjoyed it. please make sure to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my channel so that you will never miss my upcoming videos.


Love ya,
Shantelle












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLAN WITH ME | March 2019 Bullet Journal Setup " So March Love"

18 WEEKLY SPREAD Ideas in Bullet Journal