2019 BULLET JOURNAL SETUP AND JANUARY PLAN WITH ME



Happy 2019 !

In this blog post, I would like to show you guys my 2019 new year new bullet journal setup and my January plan with me in this video so let's get started first in a brand new year I would like to have a brand new journal with me since I'm not be able to afford branded journal like Leutrum1917 or Olive and Archer notebook. So I will go for a Paperideas journal which I got from a China marketplace  this journal is a hardcover dotted notebook with good paper quality thickness and it also comes with 268 number pages it has table of content which is index, expandable pockets and it also comes with two pages mark elastic enclosure band, thread bound book and high ink compatibility.



I have Keys on the first page of the journal. For keys, I just copy back all the keys from my 2018 bullet journal that I had already get used to. These are the keys that I usually use, for example task, completed, scheduled, migrated, canceled, event, prioritized and notes.



On the right page, I have my Index page where I jot down page number for each of the sections all contained in this bullet journal.

I have Yearly Calendar of 2019.


Next we have Future Log. I wrote down each month's calendar in 2019 and leave spaces for my planning purpose.


Next up, I've written down a quotes, which said every time you tear off a leave off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas which i think very suitable to represent what I want for this year.

The next page is my 2019 Vision Board. I search through some photos on Pinterest which represent my 2019 dreams and goals and printed them out. This vision board will definitely keep me motivated when I flip through these pages. 


Next I have my Video Footages page where I can jot down the videos that I have film but haven't edit them yet. The purpose I create this page is because I always forget the video footages in my laptop and that's why this video footages page is here.

Next I have my YouTube video ideas. If you've been watching my plan with me video you definitely know that previously in 2017 and 2018. I used to create my YouTube video idea every single month. However in 2019 I plan to gather all my YouTube video ideas in the front section instead of create one page each month for this.


Next, I also prepare my Video Upload Schedule in the front section instead of having them
in each month plan with me layout. This way I can have a clearer view of what videos I have uploaded for each month throughout the year.


Besides I also created pages for my YouTube Channel Milestone including number of video uploaded, number of view, number of subscribers and target for each month. Moreover, I have my Blogger Tracker Page since 2019 because I want to be more productive on my blog.


Since one of the goals I set for my 2019 is to at least read a book a month. Here I have my Book Lists where I will be more motivated to read more.


Next I have this more colorful spread since this is Highlight of the Month. I left four pages for this for me to jot down all the moments that I feel like they need to be recorded and at the end of the year, I can have a glance on this highlights which portray my 2019.


So now I will show you my January plan with me layout as well. The theme for January 2019 as minimalistic brown spread. I want to keep all the spread minimal. As you can see here this is the simple cover page for January. The pen I use for this is Pentel brush pen.


Next, this is my Monthly Spread.


As usual, Expenses and habit Tracker Page.


On the left page, I have this Positive Affirmations that I got on Pinterest.


The right page is my Weekly Layout.


This month I tried to make it as simple as possible because I wanted focus on productivity.

Check out my video on Youtube Channel :


Love ya,
Shantelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLAN WITH ME | March 2019 Bullet Journal Setup " So March Love"

MY FAVOURITE STATIONERY, ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES

18 WEEKLY SPREAD Ideas in Bullet Journal