PLAN WITH ME | February 2019 Bullet Journal Setup


Hey guys, we are back with another bullet journal planning session. In this blog post,we are going to plan February together.  I can't wait to use the spreads! Who else is excited for February?

Recently I've been inspired by a lot of  Bullet Journal spread designs from Instagram, which I get the ideas of having Luna new year as the theme for my February bullet journal setup and I'll also link the Instagram accounts.

The theme for this month is all things related to Lunar new year or what we called Chinese New Year which is a traditional festival that celebrates the first day of the year based on Lunar Calendar. 

First on the cover page I draw a few Chinese lanterns which are mainly in red and gold color so you might see I'm using this Koi Coloring Brush Pen in the color of Vermilion throughout the videos. Based on the Chinese culture, red color is good luck  color and is believed to scare away spirit of bad fortune and gold color represents the color of prosperous. Therefore I will be using these two main colors in my February spread.



For monthly spread, I opted for a more simple layout and only draw the horizontal lines of the calendar which give it a more spacious feel on the page. I'm using Koi Brush Pen to do lettering on the word February. Then I'm using the Uni Pen Marker in gold color to outline the shadow. In order to finalize the page, I cut out some graphics that match the theme of Lunar New Year from some gifts and hamper booklet to decorate this page and I also have my top five priorities of the month on the left. 



As usual I have my expenses and habit tracker. This month I decided to fit in habit tracker and expenses tracker in one page. This way it reminds me to always keep on track with my daily habits while jotting down expenses. I leave a page next to it for me to kind of bring down the ideas of how am I going to shoot my upcoming videos and jotting down more ideas. 


Next, I found is lion dance character from the booklet
which is so adorable and I decided to cut it out and paste it on this page. I add some words that are related to new year such as prosperous, fortune blossom, joyful, happiness and enthusiasm by using Faster Fine Name Pen in red color. For the page next to it, I have wishlist of the month.



Now on to my weekly spread for this week's spread I did a layout that I seldom try, which is a more creative way. I decided to draw pagodas which are Asian temples and decorate them with some lanterns. 

Here are the supplies that I am using to create this February Bullet Journal layout:

Paperideas Journal
Sakura Pigma Micron -05
Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen - Soft Tips
Koi Coloring Brush Pen -Vermilion
Uni Paint Marker - Gold
Faster Fine Name Pen 700 -Red
Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
Zebra Be-Pen 05
Kreati Whiteboard Marker
Mika Gift and Hamper Booklet



Here's the video version on YouTube.

Enjoy Reading!

Love ya,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLAN WITH ME | March 2019 Bullet Journal Setup " So March Love"

MY FAVOURITE STATIONERY, ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES

18 WEEKLY SPREAD Ideas in Bullet Journal